Happy birthday to mami
I feel blessed with what I have now.
The family, friends and workmates.
Especially when supplier turns to friend. Customer turns to buddy. And workmates are my bro n sis.
I love my job. Enjoy speeding with time to get all my jobs done in limited time. It's tiring, but I still enjoy.
Today is mummy's birthday. Had her birthday dinner with daddy, 2 bros and my cousin at sushi king Kajang. The dinner wasn't expensive, but I love the feeling to buy them dinner.
"Hey, now is my turn to pay the bill. Order whatever u want. " I think this is one of the reason I love my job, earn money and make them happy.
Appreciate what you have now. But not focus on what u don't have. Love life. Cheers.
- Posted using BlogPress from mimicha's iPhone
The family, friends and workmates.
Especially when supplier turns to friend. Customer turns to buddy. And workmates are my bro n sis.
I love my job. Enjoy speeding with time to get all my jobs done in limited time. It's tiring, but I still enjoy.
Today is mummy's birthday. Had her birthday dinner with daddy, 2 bros and my cousin at sushi king Kajang. The dinner wasn't expensive, but I love the feeling to buy them dinner.
"Hey, now is my turn to pay the bill. Order whatever u want. " I think this is one of the reason I love my job, earn money and make them happy.
Appreciate what you have now. But not focus on what u don't have. Love life. Cheers.
- Posted using BlogPress from mimicha's iPhone
Comments