I love my job, yes I do.
One of the reason why I came back to this company after my NZWH is because ..
I found a job I really love.
I don't know since when , I like Monday more than Friday.
I feel my weekend is lifeless, but enjoy weekday.
I like the feeling when a stranger become my customer, and my customer become my friend. (Oops ~ I know this is so wrong.)
I like being important to someone, help them to solve the problems, close the sales, hit the target, and witness an empty land become a residential.
I feel proud with what I'm doing. Don't persuade me again, banker is good, but doesn't mean suit me.
**Spot the toy on my table ? From one of my cute customer ^^ we experienced from stranger > customer > enemy > customer > and now we are friend 😊
I found a job I really love.
I don't know since when , I like Monday more than Friday.
I feel my weekend is lifeless, but enjoy weekday.
I like the feeling when a stranger become my customer, and my customer become my friend. (Oops ~ I know this is so wrong.)
I like being important to someone, help them to solve the problems, close the sales, hit the target, and witness an empty land become a residential.
I feel proud with what I'm doing. Don't persuade me again, banker is good, but doesn't mean suit me.
**Spot the toy on my table ? From one of my cute customer ^^ we experienced from stranger > customer > enemy > customer > and now we are friend 😊
Comments